PENNSYLVANIA — Who doesn’t love brunch? You can get sweet breakfast and savory lunch offerings, all while sipping coffee or cocktails in the late morning or early afternoon.
So which places in Pennsylvania have the best brunches?
Reservation-booking website Open Table recently published its list of the “100 Best Brunch Restaurants in America” and eight Pennsylvania spots made the list.
Four of those are in Philadelphia, three are in nearby suburbs, and one is in Lehigh County.
Below are the Keystone State restaurants that made the cut, along with their rankings among Pennsylvania restaurants as well as their national rankings according to Open Table:
- Black Bass Hotel — Lumberville (No. 14 nationally)
- Blue Bell Inn — Blue Bell (No. 15 nationally)
- The Dandelion — Philadelphia (No. 30 nationally)
- The Love — Philadelphia (No. 62 nationally)
- Parc — Philadelphia (No. 71 nationally)
- Talula’s Garden – Philadelphia (No. 88 nationally)
- Terrain Cafe — Glen Mills (No. 91 nationally)
- Union and Finch — Allentown (No. 94 nationally)
Open Table created the ranks by collecting diner reviews from April 1, 2020, to March 31, 2021. All restaurants with a minimum rating and number of qualifying reviews were included for consideration. Qualifying restaurants were then scored and sorted according to the sum of tags for which “brunch” was selected as a special feature.
The top five brunch spots according to Open Table are: