PHOENIXVILLE PA – Diane Dobson of Phoenixville has been named as an administrative assistant to support team members of Barry Isett & Associates Inc., an engineering firm with offices in Phoenixville and seven other locations across Eastern and Central Pennsylvania. Dobson is among six new hires in the company’s code services department.
She has experience in web design and customer service, and has functioned as a freelance designer as well as an independent travel advisor for Magical Moments Vacations. Dobson also has a background in emergency response, having previously provided hazardous materials training to members of the fire service and military, in addition to serving Chester County as an emergency planning coordinator.
Dobson is a graduate of West Chester University, and holds a bachelor of science degree in forensic chemistry.
Also joining Isett, according to a Friday (June 19, 2020) media release, are:
- Peter Boyer of Philadelphia, as a code specialist;
- Michele Lopez-Gudino of Allentown, as a property maintenance/zoning inspector;
- Shannon Calluori of Bethlehem, as a building code official;
- Russell Davis of Nazareth, as a code specialist; and
- Jeffrey Young of Wyomissing, as operations manager of the Lehigh Valley region.
Dobson photo supplied by Barry Isett & Associates Inc.
Go to source article